Our latest New Homes will be popping up in beautiful Warwickshire this year. Take a look at these videos to learn more.
A collective of 9 brand new homes which consist of 2,3 and even 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached new build houses.
Perfect for the people who like it simple and exciting with our own Kingslea MIA spin on it! ‘Homes with personality’.
Plots are available to buy either on an off plan basis or with help to buy.
SORRY THIS DEVELOPMENT IS SOLD OUT
Get the Brochure
See floorplans, measurements and more!
Extra Keen? Leave your number for a call back
Located only minutes away from all of the amazing facilities of Studley is Village Walk. Situated in its own cul de sac, you can walk to multiple supermarkets, a medical centre and pharmacy, a skate park and leisure centre and even all the local bars, restaurants and an award winning butcher.
All the new homes will be ready to move into and start living straight away. Dean often says:
“Our houses come fully loaded, in fact all you need is people, blinds/ curtains and furniture”.
Nearby Train Stations
The closest train station is Redditch Rail Station and it's only 3.29 miles away from New Road.
Redditch Rail Station 3.29 Miles Walking Time 65.9 Minutes
Wootton Wawen Rail Station 4.65 Miles Walking Time 93 Minutes
Henley-in-Arden Rail Station 4.9 Miles Walking Time 98.1 Minutes
Danzey Rail Station 4.9 Miles Walking Time 98.1 Minutes
Wood End Rail Station 5.54 MILES Walking Time 110.7 Minutes
Nearby bus Stops
The closest bus stop is Manor Road and it's only 0.05 miles away from New Road.
Manor Road 0.05 Miles Walking Time 1 Minute
St Marys Junior School 0.11Miles Walking Time 2.2 Minutes
Castle Road 0.12 Miles Walking Time 2.5 Minutes
Toms Town Lane 0.15 Miles Walking Time 2.9 Minutes
Tesco 0.17Miles Walking Time 3.3 Minutes
- Studley Highschool (0.7 miles) 4 minutes via car, 11 minutes via walking
- St Mary’s Catholic primary school ( 0.8 miles) 3 minutes via car, 7 minutes via walking
- Studley Community Infants' School (0.6 miles) 2 minutes via car, 9 minutes via walking
- Studley St Mary’s C of E Academy ( 84 yards) 1 minute via walk
- Driving School - Royal school of Motoring (0.3 miles) 5 minutes via walking, 2 minutes via car
- Tesco express, mini market - 33-35 Alcester Rd, Studley B80 7LL, 0.3 miles or 5 minutes via walking
- Co-op Supermarket, 4 Alcester Rd, Studley B80 7AR, 0.4 miles or 8 minutes via walking
- ALDI, Supermarket, Birmingham Rd, Studley B80 7BG, 0.5 miles or 9 minutes via walking
- Bumbles ‘coffee shop’ , Haydon House, Alcester Rd, Studley B80 7AN, 0.4 miles or 8 minutes via walking
- Bespoke Butchers, 9 Alcester Rd, Studley B80 7AN, 0.4 miles or 7 minutes via walking
Homes with personality come fully loaded.
Here are just a few of the standard fixtures in a brand new Kingslea Home.